Đầu dò khí Carbon Horing NDKB1
- Test button for alarm simulation.
- Green LED to confirm the unit is under normal operation.
- Two modes of the Alarm LED in visible and audible warning to easily identify the status.
- Three modes of the Fault LED in visible and audible warning to easily identify the causes.
- Triple-color LED display with high brightness enables viewers to easily identify the status of detector.
- A set of relay output: COM. N.O. N.C. (NDKB1)
- Home: The heating installation such as gas water heater or stove is easy to combust incompletely and then produces CO.
- Parking lots and garage: the cars, scooter or engine machine exhausts fumes with high concentration of CO in an enclosed space.
- Fire: Smolder is a kind of incomplete combustion. It often occurs before and after the fire as a disaster and produce a large amount of CO.